Wednesday 12 February 2014

Hi All!

Hello blog dwellers,

So I haven't technically been working, online that is, due to some very unfortunate problems with the scanner, main computer, and other technology objects. I find that this makes me want to scream reguarly, but I'm praying that this should all be fixed veeery sooooon. I have been working on "100 themes" challenge during this time, getting a lot of traditional line work underway. I am definitely learning that computers do help my practice, but I am learning how fun it is to work without them as well. Here are a few images that I have completed during this time!
Enjoy, and I hope to be back on track soon!





Creative Commons License
Cherie Brown 100 themes by Cherie Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at cevb92@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment